Information:The property comprises a detached triple span high bay production building, with an integral office content. The property has the following features:
• 8.8m to eaves (underside of valley line)
• Single roller shutter loading door
• 3 x 5 tonne Morris overhead cranes
• 1 x 20 tonne Morris crane on rails
• 3 phase power supply
• Secure yard with dual access
• Gas hot air blower
The property is located in St Philips, one of the city’s longest established industrial areas.
Surrounding occupiers include Howdens Joinery, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Wessex Kia.
The site fronts Chapel Street which accesses Albert Road/Albert Crescent and then links to Feeder Road and the A4 Bristol to Bath Road via Totterdown Bridge. Access to the M32 is via the St Philips Causeway. Bristol City Centre is one mile to the north.
- Car Parking
- Loading Doors
- Yard Space
- B8 Use