Employer: Pearl and Coutts
Location: London N1
Salary range: According to experience.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (08.30am to 05.30pm)
Reporting to: Head of Residential
The Structadene Group is an established, friendly and successful private London based property investment and development company, we own and manage a substantial commercial and residential portfolio - in excess of 1200 properties (circa 3300 lease type) - with a focus in central London and selected regions throughout the UK. The role involves working with a small, and friendly residential team. The team are jointly responsible for the management of circa 600 residential properties.
The role is office based and includes travel in and around London with the following primary responsibilities :-
- Conduct viewings and negotiate offers on the residential portfolio
- Working with external letting agencies on the property portfolio in and outside of London
- Working alongside line manager to instruct external contractors to undertake refurbishment works where required
- Collating all tenant referencing and ensure letting compliance is adhered to, including right to rent and tenancy deposit scheme
- Day to day property management i.e. dealing with tenant queries and repairs
- Attending weekly meeting with the marketing team i.e. advertising of properties
- Responding to daily email/ telephone enquiries
- Conducting check outs of properties and negotiate deposit deductions where required
- Ensure swift return of deposits
- Good telephone manner & positive attitude
- Keen insight and understanding of residential lettings and property management in and around London
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communications skills with a positive attitude
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail particularly with regard to compliance matters
- Ability to handle queries/issue with positive outcomes
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Keen to grow the role, learn and develop
- Motivated, a genuine team player.
|Qualifications||Qualification and/or experience in relevant field.|
|Experience||Min of 1 years’ experience in a property role.||Experience of property lettings & good understanding of letting process.|
|Knowledge||Computer literate: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)||Database knowledge i.e. Horizon|
|Skills||Professional and articulate communicator. High level of problem-solving skills. Excellent time management skills|
|Attitude||Excellent interpersonal skills. Self-sufficient and self-motivated. Able to use initiative. Honesty, integrity and trustworthy. A positive team player. Savvy, self-starter Smart and presentable|
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties, qualifications, experience, knowledge, efforts skills and attitudes relating to the responsibilities or working conditions for this post.
Travel mainly within London and some surrounding regions.
Driving licence (full clean driving licence).
Apply for this position