The Structadene Group is an established, friendly and successful private London based property investment company, owning and managing a substantial commercial and residential portfolio, in excess of 900 properties, with a concentration in central London and selected regions throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Reporting to a Senior Manager general responsibilities for this role include:-
- To deliver a professional property and facilities management service to Pearl and Coutts and their tenants and customers in accordance with best industry practiceand contract terms and statutory requirements.
- To manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service
- To work as part of the commercial property management team, working alongside both the accounting, lettings team and legal team members.
- To attend client, contractor and tenant meetings in connection with all aspects of the day to day property management role.
Day to day duties. This list is not exhaustive
- To undertake the facilities management role in connection with a number of multi-occupied properties, consisting of Central London and West end office buildings, high street retail, industrial and mixed-use properties, both in the London area and Nationwide.
- To be responsible for the preparation of the service charge budgets – to be agreed in consultation with the Head of Department and the service charge accounts team
- To have experience of supervising on-site staff and in the procurement of service contractors to undertake and perform maintenance and contract duties required at the properties under management
- To assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure
- To liaise with the accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis
- To assist in streamlining invoices from contractors at all times
- To approve all invoices within the given authority limits
- Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord’s common areas or specific parts of the tenant’s accommodation
- To have solid experience of interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations
- Experience in the setting up of new management instructions, with regard to multi-occupied service charge properties, including apportioning service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets
- A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
Health and Safety
- To ensure the implementation of all necessary Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure compliance with Pearl & Coutts’ Health and Safety policy
- To assist in special FM related products from time to time, including major repairs/refurbishments
- To undertake all other functions that may be required to comply with procedures and all duties required to perform our contractual obligations.
Apply for this position