Employer: Pearl and Coutts.
Location: London N1.
Salary range: According to experience.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (08.30am to 05.30pm)
Reporting to: Head of Residential
The Structadene Group is an established, friendly and successful private London based property investment and development company, we own and manage a substantial commercial and residential portfolio - in excess of 1300 commercial properties (circa 3000 tenants) - with a focus in central London and selected regions throughout the UK.
The role involves working with a small, and friendly, residential team. The team are jointly responsible for the management of circa 800 residential properties. A major part of this role involves ensuring the health and safety compliance needs for our portfolio of residential properties are met.
This role includes the following responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
- Timely issuing of tenancy agreements
- Effectively collating tenant references
- Protecting the deposits of residential - ensuring the return of tenancy deposits in a timely manner
- Managing - to a high standard - tenancy changeover
- The accurate drafting of residential tenancy agreements
- Overseeing renewals of residential tenancies
- Commissioning repair work by liaising with tenants and contractors
Must haves for this role:
- Able to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality with all stakeholders
- Confident when dealing with external contractors
Travel mainly within London and some surrounding regions.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for this position